Provides clerical support to the Program Associate.
- Provide data entry for Agency databases and Division of Blind Services state-wide client management system.
- Set up, file, maintain, and audit client records.
- Assist with client satisfaction surveys and quarterly reports.
- Assist with correspondence and mailing.
- Maintain and update departmental manuals and inventories.
- Assist Program Associate with special projects (Resource files, organizing instructional supplies, etc.)
- Support Agency’s fundraising efforts
- Perform other duties as assigned
- College Degree Preferred
Licensure or Certification:
- Minimum 2 years of clerical experience
Demonstrated Knowledge and Skills:
- Typing speed minimum 40 wpm
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Work, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of databases
- Lift equipment used in performing job responsibilities
- Work extended and varied hours
- Pass level II background checks
- Volunteer is responsible for timely transportation to and from all community activities.
- If privately owned motor vehicle is utilized for Lighthouse -related travel, the driver must possess a valid Florida driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of the following level of motor vehicle insurance: $100,000 / $300,000 bodily injury, $50,000 property damage, and work purposes endorsement.